From creating Inspection task to recording results, ONE can manage the full inspection lifecycle.
Efficiency is key to the inspection, verification and collection of data from assets and components.
To gain efficiencies and improve the quality of information, manual handling and re-keying of data must be reduced as far as possible. This is particularly relevant to Workpacks / Job Packs and Inspection schemes. Significant cost reductions are possible by simplifying the collation and scheduling of inspection task requirements into electronic Workpacks.
ONE streamlines the entire process of building a Workpack and collecting and processing of Inspection Tasks and Results, by utilising work activity task templates to ensure terminology and data gathered is consistent throughout the organisation and across all asset types. From within ONE, it is easy to track the progress of individual tasks and all Workpacks across all assets. The Workpacks contain all the information that the team on the ground require to complete the task activities. Optionally choose to group by inspection or equipment type; system discipline; location or campaign window, to enable a workflow flexible enough to suit existing processes.
From allocating the tasks to the Inspection and Maintenance Teams, through to the return of the results; by entering results directly into each Inspection Task, ONE stores the user entered data, documents and images against the components and automatically produces reporting outputs, reducing manual data handling and achieving greater efficiency and cost reductions.
Anomalies may be raised within the same workflow, reducing time and data-entry. ONE automatically transfers key data about the component, feature and result information to create the anomaly, enabling time savings by removing the need to re-enter data. A comprehensive dashboard provides both tabular and graphical reporting, allowing data views of information at any level of detail.
- Central source of anomaly management, analysis and reporting
- Drives standardised anomaly data input from discovery to closeout
- Visibility of all anomalies on multiple assets in a single window
- Maintains a live Temporary Repair register
- Improved risk perception and visibility
- View open & closed records by dates, system, location and a range of search parameters
- Apply remedial and mitigation task types
- Track & trace progress by task type, assigned action party and due dates
- Knowledge transparency benefits from day ONE
- Fast implementation and rapid efficiency improvement
- Minimal training required, standard users require less than an hour on average.
- Readily adopted, accepted and relied upon by personnel at all levels and job roles.
- Large reduction in administration time and upkeep of anomaly information
- Cost reduction by using up to date inform