Mobile ONE allows Energy companies to send and record task data on a tablet.
Extending IQ Integrity’s industry standard ONE application, we’ve developed Mobile ONE, allowing the integration of tasks and data between mobile users and the web based version of ONE.
Tasks that are available within ONE, including Inspection and Maintenance tasks, can be sent in ‘real-time’ or days / weeks in advance, to either an individual user or a group of mobile users. Sending tasks in advance is useful for teams working on campaigns and during routine inspection and maintenance work.
Bringing efficiencies to mobile users
Once the task has been received by the mobile device, the user can complete the task, either online or offline.
Features of Mobile ONE include:
- Seamless integration with ONE. Reduces double handling of data “record in the field”
- Capture photos and videos, adding descriptions at time of creation
- Creating tasks ‘on-the-fly’ – allowing the user to record information that wasn’t previously anticipated
- Annotating documents or pictures on the device
example 1: marking up ISO / P&ID diagrams;
example 2: illustrating anomalies on components from a photo that was taken on the device
- Live data received directly into ONE, reduces writing up reports, and formating paper-based documents
- Live reporting providing on completed tasks, provides real time visibility of data received
- PDF documents generated ‘on-the-fly’ for completed tasks, including embedded images
Anticipated time-savings will be at least 25% based upon like-for-like paper form completion. This significant time saving can reduce facility downtime, due to the increase in speed in recording, sharing and reporting on this information.
During Q3 of 2019, existing ONE clients are Beta-testing the Mobile ONE on offshore platforms, within the UK North Sea.
For the intial launch of Mobile ONE, we’ve developed an Android App which runs on any Android based device, running Andoid 6.x and above.
We currently recommend using an ATEX rated tablet, such as the iSafe MOBILE devices., which provides a large clear screen to use when wearing PPE, as well as being robust for onshore and offshore activities.
We are looking to develop an iOS version of the App in Q4 2019 / Q1 2020.